12/30/09

You're not alone; There's always one...

So This isn't really a rant. this is just an update on what i have been doing lately.

so today, i went to the mall with my Girlfriend and our friends, who i am not sure if i am friends with or if they just put up with me because i am there friends boyfriend. Thats something that always runs through my mind. Either way, we had a pretty fun time, we bought candy, they girls bought necklaces, and i bought a wallet, haha a superman one, it's pretty fly..

man i miss my Tumblr.com account.
Wow Three months already, i cant believe its been 3 months already, me and my girlfriend will have been going out for 3 months in two days, great right? i think your should be jealous haha.
well thats pretty much it for my day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All The Information about yourself that you can give is useful.